Home

Hound forum

CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Foru

Forum Topics Posts Last post ; Training Tips Quick Finder. Link to the Training Tips Quick Finder : Training Tips & Hunting Discussion Forum. Discuss Hound Training, Ask Training Tips, or Hunting Discussions Search Threads for similar question before posting questions. 4271. 28604. Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:10 am. arachy In total there are 104 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 100 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes) Most users ever online was 2251 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:07 pm. Registered users: Bing [Bot], bowieknife50, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] Legend: Administrators, Global moderators This forum is for Black & Tan stud dog and kennel promotion. 8771. 505. 06-23-2021 08:34 PM. by Larry B. Allen / UKC, Todd K / UKC. Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale. This is the place to buy, sell, and trade Blueticks dogs and puppies

Basset Hounds Forum Since 1999 A forum community dedicated to Basset Hound owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about breeds, health, behavior, housing, adopting, care, classifieds, and more 24512. 04-06-2014 04:58 PM. by SHORN. Sticky: Terms Of Use For Big Game Classifieds. todd kellam. 0. 45962. 01-05-2012 09:20 PM

Big Game Houndsmen is a site dedicated to hunting big game with hounds. Whether you run your hounds on Mt Lions, Bobcats, Bears, Wild Boars, and even Coons, you'll find plenty of resources on the site. Big Game Houndsmen forum is the largest Online Hound website for big game hunting with dogs on the internet Forum: Posts: Threads: Last Post: Moderator: Breeds Chat about our various coonhound breeds here: American Leopard Hounds, Black & Tans, Blueticks, English, Plotts, Redbones, Treeing Walkers and X-Bred dogs. 207420: 18822: 07-06-2021 02:12 AM by Tony Dominguez : Allen / UKC: Off Topic For all discussion not directly related to coonhounds or the. Professional Kennel Club. Located in this forum are recent announcements made by Professional Kennel Club. Last post PKC Major Event Host Club App. You can find all of the PKC Major Event ads here, along with other details. Last post PKC $50 $500 Added Purse Yout Horse and Hound Forum. New posts Introductions... Welcome to the HHO Forum. Please pop in and say Hello!, introduce yourself to the HHO community before posting elsewhere on the forum. Threads 2,238 Messages 9,480. Threads 2,238 Messages 9,480. Introducing myself. Yesterday at 14:08

Fanpop's Favourite Fox and the Hound Characters (Least

most recent posts on the forum. There are a total of 1246 registered members. The newest member is Rockdust. The most users ever online was 358 on Jan 14 th, 2020 at 8:31pm. The most members ever online was 5 on Jan 13 th, 2016 at 11:10pm. The most guests ever online was 358 on Jan 14 th, 2020 at 8:31pm This is where my wife Mandi of 16 years and I call home. We operate a small family farm that has been with the Freibergers for over 120-years and is still going strong raising registered Black Hereford cattle seedstock, and retail beef. I did not grow up a coon hunter like most. It wasn't until 1993 when I met my long-time friend and hunting. Pharaoh Hound Community Forum has 2,341 members. The Pharaoh Hound Community Forum is a Facebook group formed for owners, breeders, and admirers of purebred Pharaoh Hounds (Kelb tal-Fenek in Malta.) Please use this forum as a community for your questions, comments, experiences, and frustrations with the breed UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (Moderated by: Allen / UKC, Todd K / UKC) (Users Browsing this Forum: mike shannon, Kevin Pruemer, jimcoffin, sfranklin, grant870, RS55, rbays, james44, Lwall) Subscribe to this Forum Mark this Forum Rea Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info) Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words SOLD or DELETE in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days) Moderators: R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers. New Topic

06-28-2021 06:12 PM. by rcagla10583. Bluetick female pup must be superstakes and ukc reg. wart. 0. 279. 06-28-2021 02:31 AM A forum containing discussions about our software, spectrum analysis, EMC precompliance, networked monitoring, TSCM, signal recording, SIGINT, drive test solutions, and anything else related to spectrum analyzer use. 177 topics. 812 posts. SM Series Discussions. Forum last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by jjoonathan

UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (Moderated by: Allen / UKC, Todd K / UKC) (Users Browsing this Forum: ed esposti, LITTLE HILL) Subscribe to this Forum Mark this Forum Rea The forum is where all the action is. The most recent adventures and finds of RHL members and myself are posted there. Questions from students or members will be answered or discussed there. Best of all the forum has pictures of specimens, locations, and artifacts found or owned by the members Rock Hound Lounge Post all your comments on general equestrian topics here. Please use the 'Pictures' and 'Video' title prefixes. Threads on non-equestrian topics may be moved/removed without notice General Prohound Message Forum. General discussion topics. If you would like your post removed, type the word DELETE in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days) Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers. New Topic. 129 topics. 1 I am addicted to hound hunting and am striving to hunt the best redbone hounds I can through selective breeding. To help people understand how dedicated we are to the sport of hound hunting, and our redbones, from 2006 to 2010 we treed in excess of 350 bear with our dogs under them. There were a number of bear caught on the ground each year and.

Special thanks to @tigair - for Skynet which inspired Hound. @Grimes- for MIST and the hoggit wiki @Ciribob - For SRS and supporting changes to the SRS TTS engine that made Hound viable.. Changelog: v0.1.1 - 28/6/2021. Multiple bugfixes Added Support to Anubis' C-130 and VSN EA-6B Mission Editor Tutoria General Basset Hound Discussion Basic questions and answers about bassets, as well as sharing between basset owners. Funny and inspirational stories welcome! Funny and inspirational stories welcome! 110.6K post CoonDawgs.com offers coonhound classifieds, coonhound stud dogs, coonhound forums, coonhound photo gallery, and much more. You will find many resources about coon dogs and coon hunting on the site for hound hunters. If you hunt big game with hounds and are looking for topics related to big game hunting, visit our sister site at BigGameHoundsmen. Coonhound classifieds, free coonhound and coon dogs for sale classifieds. Buy or sell coon dogs for free in our for sale classified ad sections. Classified ads for all breeds of coon dogs and coonhounds for sale. Register as a free member and sell your coonhounds, coon dogs and coon hunting supplies for free CoonDawgs.com offers coonhound classifieds, coonhound stud dogs, coonhound forums, coonhound photo gallery, and much more. You will find many resources about coon dogs and coon hunting on the site for hound hunters. AmericanHoundsmen.com: A site dedicated to showcasing vintage hound hunting of the past. Whether coon hunting, bear hunting, lion.

Lévrier Afghan

A public subreddit for the discussion of rock hunting, rock collecting, crystals and mineralogy, geology, lapidary arts and rocks in general. Topics include outings and trips, polishing, tumbling, cabochons, slabs and specimens. Feel free to ask a question or post a picture. 97.8k Swap your canine advice and training tips her Basset Hound of the Month Snow Ball Fight Basset Style. Each month Bassets Unlimited features the Basset of the Month. Add your Basset Hound pictures to the Forum Photo Gallery for consideration. He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader Envío gratis con Amazon Prime. Encuentra millones de producto

..on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general. Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlet Welcome to your Cloud Hound forum! The purpose of this forum is to provide you with a safe environment. to ask questions and receive answers. Remember treat others like you would like to be treated. Start a Discussion Ibizan Hound Community Forum has 1,104 members. This is a place for us Ibizan owners to share pretty much anything we want about the Ibizan Hound. It is also for people interested in them to learn about what it means to own this magnificent breed. *No posts that violate fb community standards are allowed, sry Basset Hound World Health Forum has 5,236 members. This group has been set up to discuss health problems in bassets, and seek advice from experienced bassets breeders on ailments, cures, hints and tips and also to share information and ask advice The Beagle Hound: 0 10 we are a growing forum and would like to hear from you,come give us a look and make some new friend and maybe find a few old ones,Daddy rabbit is here 6 KENTUCKY: Wolfe Creek Beagles: 0 4 Located in Western Ky. We breed and train top quality AKC beagles exclusively off FC RNR Buckshot Jones males and females. 13.

BigGameHoundsmen.com - Index pag

Vettehound Over 500 Used Corvettes for Sale. Corvette for Sale. Vettehound is a popular resource for Corvette owners and future owners. You can list your Corvette classified ad here for a nominal charge. 1981 BLACK BLACK CORVETTE T TOP FOR SALE PRICE: FEATURES AND OPTION INFORMATION EVERYTHING... 1958 CORVETTE, 283/230 HP ENGINE. 4-SPEED.. Board index. It is currently Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:51 pm. All times are UTC Software Signal Hound software is built with the same design guidelines we use for our hardware — optimize performance to the fullest extent, and cut out the cruft. This forum has 178 topics, 635 replies, and was last updated 1 day, 11 hours ago by . jorgeSigHound

UKC Forums - Coonhound Classified

1. Competing and Training. Share your training tips and competition experiences across all levels of all equestrian sports. All are welcome! Please use the sport-specific, 'Pictures' and 'Video' title prefixes as appropriate. 1. 2
  2. Chowhound helps the food and drink-curious to become more knowledgeable enthusiasts, both at home and while traveling, by highlighting a deeper narrative that embraces discovering new destinations and learning lasting skills in the kitchen
  3. Hound Trailing News. 3,542 likes · 372 talking about this. to provide a comprehensive hound trailing information base and to give enthusiasts an oppurtunity to air their views and share ideas and..
  4. The ARHA-NKC is the fastest growing registry and field trial association for rabbit hounds in America. With 170 Clubs Nationwide, the ARHA-NKC sanctions field trials for Beagles. All beagles are eligible for registry with the ARHA-NKC. Our field trials are divided into divisions which feature all the different running styles of rabbit hounds

Basset Hounds Foru

If you are ready to join, head over to our Membership Applications page for more details on how you can support the Bluetick Coonhound breed through the NBCA National Bluetick Coonhound Association PO Box 450, Goodrich, MI 48438, US » Horse and Hound Forum? Start new thread in this topic | Watch this thread | Flip this thread | Refresh the display Add a message; This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 9 messages.) Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about the health of your horse, please speak to a vet or qualified professional A forum community dedicated to Basset Hound owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about breeds, health, behavior, housing, adopting, care, classifieds, and more! Full Forum Listing. Explore Our Forums The Dog Breeds and Breeding. Discuss your dog breed. Learn which dog is best for you by discovering the different purebred and crossbred dogs. Dog breeding information and discussion. Threads. 5,362. Messages. 113,066. Threads Ok. So I have done a little diggin'. Here is just a little info on the once very popular July Foxhound. I recently started a thread titled, 100% July Foxhound, and I was getting worried that I wasn't going to be able to find one. So here is a little info on why I looking for this perticular..

UKC Forums - Big Game Hound Classified

Big Game Houndsmen A site dedicated to big game hound

1. 0:00 / 0:46. Live. •. As of October 31st, more than 1,726 basset hounds have found homes with ABC's help! 59 rescued in 2020. 70 adopted in 2020. Welcome To All Bassets Cherished Basset Hound Rescue, Inc. Shop
  2. o twin! RobertsRouge. 15 May 2021
  3. English (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info) Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC English Association and the English Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words SOLD or DELETE in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days) Moderators: R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers. New Topic
  4. Free hunting dog classifieds for the upland bird hunter and wetland waterfowl hunter. Find puppies for sale, started dogs for sale and finished dogs from all sorts of different pointing breeds, retrieving breeds and flushing breeds.. List your kennel with us and advertise that you are a breeder, trainer or handler. Advertise services like guided hunts, hunting preserve, game birds and dogs.
  5. These hounds are superior big-game getters in every sense. Another vital trait not considered by a lot of houndsman is the ability to locate the game once it has layed-up or treed. Locating is a trait Steve understands is one of the most important traits bred into a top, big-game hound
  6. 2021 Progressive Pack Hall of Fame: The cut off date for the 2021 ARHA hall of fame is 12/31/21. During the Summer months is the best time to submit your information to be inducted into the AHRA Hall of Fame

UKC Forums - UKC Coonhound

1. The AKC Raccoon Hound Events Program consists of Nite Hunts, Hunt Tests, Field Trials, Water Races and Bench Shows. Nite Hunts are the most popular of the events and are one of the only.
  2. As you all know HHVC is committed to caring for our patients, clients and team members. We are pleased to announce that per CDC and AVMA guidelines we can now have one adult per visit inside the clinic
  3. Basset Hound Forum; Latest posts; Forum list; Hot topics; Breeders; Articles; Basset Hound Forum Pedigree Database . Search forums; 1; Thread Author View Rep Last Post PERRO SIN PELO DEL PERU: benrey hounds: 19013: 1: 8.9 years ago by benrey hounds >> mating check - not working for me: Faux and Hounds: 18234: 5: 9.2 years ago by owca.

Spike is now your new best friend, at least when using your Signal Hound. We expect there are going to be lots of questions (and comments too). Feel free to post it all in this forum it'll help the rest of the world learn all about Spike Springvilla Coonhunters Association Inc Jul 9 - Jul 10, 2021 Opelika, AL Coonhound: Bench Show, Double Header Nite Hunt, Nite Hun The American Leopard Hound is a good cow and hog dog, much like the pure Catahoula. Height, Weight. Height: 21 - 27 inches (53 - 69 cm) Weight: 40 -70 pounds (18 - 32 kg) Health Problems. Generally Healthy. Living Conditions. The American Leopard Hound is not recommended for apartment life. It is bred for work and will be happiest with a job to. Details. Category: PKC Rabbit News. Published on Thursday, 20 May 2021 10:54. Written by RDC. Hits: 313. 2021 Kentucky State Championship. Princeton, Kentucky. Sunday • May 16, 2021. Congratulations to Winston, owned by Orange Or Parrish of Dawson Springs, Kentucky, and handled by Bobby Orange as the 2021 Kentucky State Champion

Professional Kennel Club - Index pag

1. g from.We hunt coyote and a 3 hr old track in some of the dogs is asking too much but you need certain conditions as we all know.I watched a bluetick.
  2. Quick Facts. Weight: 90 - 110 pounds (40.82 - 49.90 kg) Height: 20 - 26 inches (50.80 - 66.04 cm) The Look of a Bloodhound. Bloodhounds are easily identified as large dogs with loose skin.
  3. 15-08-23-00352 D071 Sammie (m) (male) Treeing Walker Coonhound mix. Randolph County, Staley, NC ID: 15-08-23-00352. 15-08-23-00352 D071 Sammie (m) (male) ID: 15-08-23-00352. Treeing Walker Coonhound mix. Sammie Hound Mix Birthdate: 2011 Sammie is a bouncy loving boy. He has undergone balloon heart surgery for a..
Favorite Disney Dog Movie? Poll Results - Classic Disney

Horse and Hound Foru

RockHoundLounge Forum - Inde

BernieB. trapper. Joined: Jan 2007. Posts: 2,702. Northern Minnesota. A couple friends of mine had coonhounds and I had a blast going along with them from time to time. Lots of fun stories. Sometimes I would hunt with them until 2:00 am and then go right to checking traps. Fun times, I was a lot younger then I did go bear hunting with hounds about 25 years ago and had a ball. Over my lifetime (66 years) I have had traps and fur stolen by so called hound hunters and so called trappers. Thankfully it has been a rare occurrence. The bottom line is a thief is a thief and neither one represents a true sportsman from either group Joined Jul 29, 2014. ·. 951 Posts. #15 · Aug 5, 2014 (Edited) Back and tan coonhounds have ponderous ears. Treeing walkers have ears that are a tad longer than a foxhound to almost as long as a black and tan coonhound. Your dog has ears that are foxhound length, which to me eliminates the black and tan x walker

Prohound Hom

My AA Is Not a Cult | The Fix

The hound lounge is a friendly forum for dog lovers to share, help, support & be nice to one another. We respect that our mutual love of hounds unites people from all paths & do not welcome strong one sided opinions aired on this forum. Open sensible debate is welcome. Moderator: Kelli. 1 Bluetick (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info) Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Bluetick Association and the Bluetick Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words SOLD or DELETE in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days) Spring 1yr old male loud & loaner. Bluetick Championship hunt location. You are not logged in. Predator Masters Home » Forums » Hunting » Lions, Bears & Houndsmen » Bobcat hound? Register User Forum List Calendar Active Topics FAQ Who's Online: Topic Options #2346442 - 12/02/12 04:10 PM Bobcat hound? ryanx New Member Registered: 10/03/12.

Pharaoh Hound Community Foru

MOTTO OF THE PHARAOH HOUND CLUB OF AMERICAa great responsibility...to keep faith with 5,000 years of true breeding...they must shun man's natural tendency to 'improve' which so often in dog breeding terms means to alter out of all recognitio Dec 26, 2011. #4. The best hounds/dogs for hunting bear are good bear dogs. I've seen some good ones of every breed (even those overgrown beagles ) and mixture thereof. And I've seen a lot more worthless ones than good ones of all breeds. I'm kinda partial to Plotts myself, as I grew up hunting in the county where they originated Read latest horse news, learn expert horse care tips & improve your riding with tips from pros. Find your perfect horse, view horse pictures & watch video BMHS - Bavarian Mountain Hound Society of GB. Our site is designed to give anyone with an interest in the breed an insight into our wonderful, hard working companions, and to give the owners advice and information, to help them train and live with these great hounds, hopefully enabling to live their lives to their full potential

UKC Forums - Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sal

Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info

-Normal hounds get stronger over time, eventually rising to have even more health than their gem counterparts, though their regeneration and damage stay the same.-Hounds will attack for longer before returning to their owner.-All hounds will sleep at night, but will actively follow the player if they decide to go on an adventure into the darkness Ryder Bradley Is The 2021 PKC Oklahoma Youth State Champion! Adair, OK -. Saturday June 12, 2021. Congratulations to Ryder Bradley for winning the 2021 PKC Oklahoma Youth State Championship last night in Adair. Ryder handled Double Tough Casino, owned by James Carter. Read more: Ryder Bradley Is The 2021 PKC Oklahoma Youth State Champion Joined May 8, 2018. ·. 598 Posts. Discussion Starter · #4 · Jun 11, 2019. Johanna said: Afghan hounds are not shaved - the hair grows in that pattern - short on the face and along the spine, long everywhere else. The hair is silky, so it does tangle if not groomed. Click to expand..

UKC Forums - Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sal

Crossbreed- hound that is crossed with 2 dogs (EX. Bluetick X Walker). Dam- mother. Dew claws- An extra claw or functionless digit on the inside of the leg. Dog Box- Box built to go in back of truck for dog to travel in safely. (Similar to a dog crate) DNA- accurate pedigree information proving hounds sire and dam Please support the Channel by checking out my affiliate links!!!Become a Dogumentary TV Channel member!!!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpejL4mTlUJ_hfQY1Pi.. There are several Afghan Hound discussion groups are available for your participation. Discussions may range from coat problems to Obedience Training your Afghan Hound. Interested persons may subscribe, free of charge, to one or all of the following discussion groups. Simply follow the procedures below for obtaining access to these groups Elvis Presley Hound Dog on The Ed Sullivan Show on October 28, 1956. Subscribe now to never miss an update: https://ume.lnk.to/EdSullivanSubscribe Watch Mo..

Forums Archive - Signal Houn

Review how much Basset Hound puppies for sale sell for below. The current median price for all Basset Hounds sold is $1,700.00. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Basset Hound with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. Expect to pay less for a puppy without papers, however, we do not recommend buying a puppy without. Ancient Core Hound, 62+. Didn't try the core hound packs for obvious reasons. Duo'd it with the druid in my party, restoration spec'd. Throwaway pet to get you into a resable spot near the first Core Hound, there's a safe spot along the edges away from the other core hound that pats to the bridge and the maniac surger

UKC Forums - English: Dogs and Puppies For Sal

Looks part hound to me. But looks don't tell you everything. Chasing is typical dog behavior, many if not most dogs have a prey drive, so that doesn't tell you much either, but actually going into a formal point stance would indicate the presence of a pointing dog for sure. A forum community dedicated to all breeds of dog owners and. The Bavarian Mountain Hound is a lesser-known breed of dog from Germany. It is a relatively new breed, and is a cross between the Bavarian Hound and the Hanover Hound. Bred as a scent hound, this canine is used to trail wounded game. However, recently, many people have begun taking an interest in this dog as a companion 4 . Official UKC Coonhound Rulebook Official UKC Coonhound Rulebook . 5. General Information. Schedule of Fees. Effective January 1, 2020. LICENSE Treeing Walker Coonhound Forum Pedigree Database . Search forums; 1; Thread Author View Rep Last Post History: Dry River Kennel: 1797: 6: 4.8 years ago by Hundmutter >> Fixes to the website: Oli: 13459: 1: 13.4 years ago by Oli >> 1 The Hound Pet is a Combat Pet that can be obtained by killing wolves in the Ruins or the Howling Cave, being one of the four pets obtained from mobs used in Slayer Quests (the other three being the Tarantula Pet, Enderman Pet and the Ghoul Pet). 1 How to Obtain 2 Stats 3 Pet Leveling XP tables 4..

Transformers Universe Game New Character Concept Art

Rock Hound Loung

Search options. Results must: *MISSING [LBL_SEARCH_OPTIONS]*. Match all words in the phrase. Match any words in the phrase. Match the phrase exactly. Author: All Authors guest guest Angela Dawn Kuhler. Topic: All Topics Open Discussion. Pick start and end date Date The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! It serves 2 main purposes: It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database. A funny Minutes Straight Game of Thrones video!! There are a lot of funny edits and I use text edits as a form of commentary to add something new to video an.. Find Plott Hounds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood

NEW BEAGLE TALK (FORUM) Post Reply: Forum JA that hound of your is a special hound He will be champion. You will kill a lot of rabbits from him over his life time.--This is where hound run like the old day March 21, 2020 at 12:09 PM: Flag Quote & Reply: Ricky Ok guys school me.Want to maybe get into hunting coyotes with hounds. what should I look for.Best breed,style,size,best nose,and jump dogs.Can I take some coonhound pups and turn them into good dogs.I hunted with some guys that had some dogs and by my standards 2 dogs were ok and the rest should have stayed in the box.We have a mix of open fields and heavy wood lots and creeks.want real good. Hound Mounds are naturally spawning objects formed in both Sandbox Mode and Adventure Mode, though it is more likely to be found in the latter.They house up to 3 Hounds which spawn in 5 second intervals until the mound is empty. They're usually found in either the Rockyland or Forest biomes. Hounds that are killed will gradually regenerate at a rate of 1 every 30 seconds The hound takes 5 force damage if it ends its turn inside an object. • At the start of its turn, the hound automatically knows its target's location. If the target was hidden, it is no longer hidden from the hound. The hound appears in an unoccupied space of your choice within 30 feet of the target. Roll initiative for the hound

Ideas and Possibilities for 2020 - Page 5 - DeathList

The Tack Room Horse and Hound Foru

They are way more powerful than a normal warhound. One Flesh Hound was worth 5 Chaos Warhounds. Flesh Hounds are literally better than Warhounds in every way. Of course they make good marketing material. Ranking of all Total War games I've played: 1. Three kingdoms. 2. Shogun 2 This might not mean much to non-players but you can see the difference in numbers. For comparison - a warhound in fantasy was worth about the same as a medium infantrymen - a flesh hound cost 4 times as much. They will/should be by far the toughest hound unit - they are much more in line with War Lions. Flag. Report Yup. That's why I was saying Lvl wise. Regarding the low lvl corehound, it's because I understand if he doesn't want to tame an elite pet from shadowmoon valley set for 5 people, or run all the way to Molten Core to tame one of the Core Hounds in there KrunchJunior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,815. June 4. They look good. A fitting unit for the aggressive playstyle of Khorne, I imagine these good boys will be essentially the pinnacle of warhound style units for munching backline archers, and they could also probably be good as a screen for heavier, slower cavalry like Skullcrushers