Home

Nissan Micra Forum

Join our forums for discussion & info about the 2015 Nissan Micra (Canada) K13: Photos/videos, specs, prices, reviews, fuel economy/mileage, modifications and more The number 1 Nissan Micra community in the world. A forum dedicated to Nissan Pao owners from around the world. The Nissan Pao, first announced at the Tokyo Motor Show in October 1987, is a retro-styled automobile from Nissan Motors

nissan micra forum - Autel MaxiDiag Autel MaxiDiag JP701 Diagnostic Scan Tool Powered by Autel Uni-SCAN technology, the MaxiDiag is an innovative multi-functional as well as tri-lingual scan tool designed for technicians to troubleshoot engine, transmission, ABS and airbag systems for major Japanese vehicles This DIY stereo removal is for the K13 Micra/March and this is the Canadian Model (not sure what or if there are differences between it and others.) This is what the Stereo looks like in the dash. The first thing you want to do is locate the back of the facia around the radio. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Home - Nissan Micra Forum - Micra-Forum

1. Nissan Micra/March k11 performance! Established in 1999 when a few hardcore micra owners came together to share their passion, cisco's micra files is now home to 4555 members.Dedicated to the Nissan Micra/March, CMF is the world's original, friendliest Nissan Micra/March community
  2. NISSAN MICRA - 35 LAT MAŁEGO KLASYKA (1982r.) dodany przez Skyller, 14 Marca 2017. 0 odpowiedzi. 2,5tys. wyświetleń. Skyller. 14 Marca 2017
  3. The Micra Sports Club (MSC) was formed in 2001 and we are the only Nissan Micra (and March) car club in the UK. Head to the forums If you cannot find what you're looking for in our guides section, you will find a wealth of knowledge on the clubs internet forum with over 10,000 members and separate forums dedicated to maintenance, tuning and.
  4. A forum for official Nissan press releases, general information and online reviews. This is also the place to announce or discuss current and past Z-related events. Topics: 88. 88 Topics. 311 Posts. Last post Re: 400Z. by jsvalen12 View the latest post. Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:15 pm
  5. Nissan Micra Forum. March 20, 2020 ·. Nissan 370Z Successor Expected With 400hp & Retro Design. Nissan has filed a new trademark with the Canadian government of what the new Z logo is going to look like! Earlier this week they also filed trademarks for the same logo in New Zealand and Australia! Based on the way the logo is designed it looks.
Nissan Micra K10 - Classic Car Review | Honest John

21 May 2021. #1. See the blog feature on this - The Nissan Micra is quite possibly one of the most reliable and underrated cars ever built and here I get to drive the latest incarnation. Launched in 1983, the Nissan Micra is probably most remembered from its second-generation, with many of these almost 30 year old cars still on our roads today. The latest iteration of the Nissan Micra hit Canadian roads over four years ago, launching in April 2014 as an all-new model-year 2015 vehicle. The premise was simple: this affordable, cheap-to-run little car sought to give shoppers access to a brand-new vehicle in the same price range as many a second-hand car

However my other half has Nissan Micra Tempest which is a great little runaround as its only used to go to shops or get her to work Europe's busiest forums, with independent news and expert reviews, for TVs, Home Cinema, Hi-Fi, Movies, Gaming, Tech and more May 8, 2009. #1. We took our 2005 Nissan Micra in today for two probelms, the ABS light is permanently on and the central locking makes a noise from the drivers door when locking. We took it to a main dealership not far from us and we have only just picked ourselves up off the floor from hearing their quote. According to them, the ABS control. I have a 2004 Nissan Micra (K12) with a long-standing misfiring problem. A well-regarded garage has looked at it (including bringing in an auto electrician) and has drawn a blank after trying all the usual things (plugs, coils, battery, connections). The engine diagnostic light comes on (sometimes) and the code is Random misfire 1963 MG Midget - Nissan Micra CG13 engine and Suzuki g'box. Important Stuff. Retro Rides Weekender 2021. Stolen. Dream. Retro Car Chat. Buying Advice. Small Torque. Build. Readers Rides. Website and Forum stuff... archive. Retro Rides Weekender 2020. Retro Rides Gathering 2019. Retro Rides Weekender 2019. Retro Rides Gathering 2018. Retro.

Nissan Micra K13 2010 - Car Review | Honest John

Micra Forum - Micra-Forum

Nissan did a recall on affected models and it was fixed quickly. Before the Micra I had an R reg Ka which I also liked a lot, but when it came to changing cars you got better spec on the Micra. When I was looking for a new car the base model Ka still came with radio cassette and winding windows from other Nissan Micra vehicles . antonis86 added 1 notes for their 2006 Nissan Micra. 6 days ago; steves2019 fueled-up their 2016 Nissan Micra. Last Tank: 32.4 MPG 1 week ago; jorgemejiae added a 2005 Nissan Micra to their garage. 1 week ago; GellyWelly had 1 best tank(s) for their 2004 Nissan Micra. Last Tank: 35.3 MPG 1 week ag

Nissan Micra loses diesel but gains efficiency for 2021. New IG-T 92 powertrain brings improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions, says Nissan. Nissan has updated its popular Micra city car for. Micra-Forum.com. 316 likes. micra-forum.com is an online community of Nissan Micra/March enthusiasts focused on the Canadian variant of the K13 model Nissan is a well-respected Japanese car manufacturer. They have had some hits with big cars like the Skyline as well as smaller city faring vehicles like the Nissan Micra. With over three decades of history under its wheels, this is one car that is both economical to run and simple to drive

Forum list Micra Sports Clu

exec95 - Oct 01 2020 03:45 PM. Comenzi Volan. hory969 - Jul 07 2020 12:32 PM. Vand Nissan Qashqai J11 2015 Unic Proprietar. zafycom - Jul 06 2020 07:21 PM Micra-Forum.com. 266 likes · 3 talking about this. micra-forum.com is an online community of Nissan Micra/March enthusiasts focused on the Canadian variant of the K13 model 1991 Nissan Micra 1.0 Premium by KGF Classic Cars, on Flickr. FOR SALE / 01733 425140 / 07976 935046 / sales@kgfclassiccars.co.uk / Peterborough / £3,495. A retro super dependable Nissan Micra 1.0 Premium with only 33,846 miles. EQUIPMENT

RAC Forum - 1994 Nissan Micra runs OK for short period then starts missing but not backfiring. Engine loses power but car always starts OK. Leads and plugs have been changed but problem not resolved. please help if you can Nissan Micra Forum. (in an ancient Roman city) A public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business. A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. Forum is an album by Australian guitar pop group Invertigo The cheap and cheerful front-wheel-drive Micra S, SV and SR are available with a five-speed manual (S model only), or a four-speed automatic transmission. All are equipped with a 1.6-litre DOHC.

A forum for modern (1984-present) Z cars, including 300ZX, 350Z and 370Z (Z31 through Z35 chassis). Celebrating over 27 years of the Altima, Nissan's best-selling passenger car. A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners Nissan Micra Forum

Nissan Micra Forum Nissan Micra Foru

1. 03 Micra K12 - Cranking but won't start when Engine Cold. By Garp242, January 11. cold start. engine. (and 1 more) Tagged with: cold start. engine. sensor
  2. K10 Tuning & Mechanical K10 Bodywork & Interior March Superturbo (EK10) Forum Nissan Pao (PK10) Forum Nissan Figaro (FK10) Forum Nissan BE-1 (BK10) Forum. K11. Topics and chat for the K12 Micra. This is NOT a general chat forum. This is not a popular forum, so this general chat covers all areas. K12 Micra Blogs. Threads 70 Messages 2K
  3. Secondly the Nissan Micra aftern year 00 went downhill rapidly after the 00. The chain issue is a known fault to Nissan but won't admit it despite offering to Change the chain Foc. If its 2 then remove clean, if it does not fix it will run a little smoother
  4. Leisure, Sport & Motoring Forums. Motoring . Nissan Micra brake problem. Thread starter chakota; Start date May 25, 2010; chakota Active Member. May 25, 2010 #1 Hi All, Can anyone out there help me with a problem on my daughters 04' Micra . She is still a learner and last Sunday evening i was with her . but a nissan micra is a little wide.

2015 Micra / March k13 Stereo Removal The Nissan Clu

Make : Nissan Model : Micra Year : 2001 Engine capacity : 1290cc Manual Transmission Full ducuments Price :Tshs 6M Call : 0628660089 Forums New posts Search forums I have a nissan micra 1.3 twin cam for sale complete car t&t 78k only L reg used, excellent motor and its a bargain price of about £450. Don't use oil,water etc its absolutely spot on, and I mean spot on.I dnt want to sell it but we have too many vehicles so some of the collection have to go Today I upgrade the fuel injectors in my engine swapped nissan micra k11, I install some bigger injectors from a nissan almera with the QG15 engine and get r..

Nissan Micra March K11 CG13DE dedicated technical resource

1. Novice Member. May 22, 2017. #1. Hi. I'm really hoping someone can help me. I have a 2007 Nissan Micra C+C which I've recently starting having problems with the central locking system. It started making a horrible buzzing noise when I locked the car using the central locking which seemed to be intermittent, just done it when it fancied
  2. Re: nissan micra. Bonjour, je rencontre aussi le même problème avec la Micra de 2005 de ma fille. Le devis de réparation est de 2 154 €. J'envoie ce jour un courrier de réclamation au service clients en espérant une prise en charge partielle
  3. Forum Member 30/01/11 On the other hand, Yaris is one of the most reliable older small cars on the road - ahead of the Nissan Micra. 0. Jimmy Connors Posts: 108,327
  4. g out more. Driveability will reduce the longer you use it in this condition. yes. £650 for whole job, bearing in
  5. Welcome to Club Nissan. This club was set up in 2005 for owners of all Nissan vehicles both in the UK and overseas. The club is completely free to join, post and gain valuable technical information. The server costs are covered purely by a small amount of advertising on the site so please feel free to access one of the links if it is of.
  6. utes sorry can not tell you how with it been on open forum but any good autoelectricain should be able to do it. I have a Nissan Micra K11, 1997, engine 1.3, 16 v
  7. Nissan and Infiniti. User Name. Remember Me. Password. [ Register] Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads

Micra - Forum Nissan Klub Polsk

Most regular Nissan Micras were given the 160 SR cosmetic treatment, but Nisan also added some much-needed technology updates, in the form of Bluetooth connectivity and reversing sensors. In 2007 Nissan started selling the Micra in Australia as well. In 2009 alone Nissan reportedly sold 122,000 examples of the K11 Micra Topics and chat for the K12 Micra. This is NOT a general chat forum. This is not a popular forum, so this general chat covers all areas. Threads. 2.7K. Messages. 21.3K. Sub-forums. Sub-forums

Micra Sports Club - Nissan Micra Enthusiasts Micra

Nissan Micra 1.4 SE 5dr Auto. Gateshead, Gateshead. £1,499. 2001. 33,900 miles. 5 doors. Petrol. Here we have this great Nissan Micra k11 Se automatic 5-door. It comes with the following - 1.4i petrol engine Nissan Micra Indicator Problem. I wonder if anyone can help. I have a x reg 2000 nissan micra and have been having a few problems. Basically in august last year the battery light came on and has been coming on and off since then, I have replaced the battery and the alternator which seems to have solved the problem but a new problem has appeared The Micra is priced similarly to rivals such as the Ford Fiesta and Toyota Yaris, although the Ford is likely to hold onto its value better. The Nissan's most popular engine - the 100 horsepower 1.0-litre petrol unit - is impressively fuel efficient, while the Micra sits in a lower insurance group than some rivals RAC Forum - I have 2002 Nissan Micra Tempest 998cc. This morning the car would not open with the key remote. Car battery is fully charged and I have replaced the batter Klub majitelů Nissan.Víc než jen fórum. Přidej se! Menu. Registrace Micra: Micra K10. Sledovat. 1982 - 1993 41: 282: Beky 11 měsíců, 7 dnů . Micra K11. Sledovat.

Nissan Forum Nissan Forums - Nissan Car Forum

Nissan Micra Sport Club. 849 likes. La segunda generación, puesta a la venta en 1992, fue premiada como Coche del Año en Europa de 1993 23. Elsewhere, the Micra's interior impresses. Nissan expects many buyers to be downsizing from more tech-laden cars in the class above, or even further upmarket, so there's an impressive. 143 cars for sale. Blue Nissan Micra. 103 cars for sale. Grey Nissan Micra. 129 cars for sale. Red Nissan Micra. 107 cars for sale. Silver Nissan Micra. 91 cars for sale Future Classic Friday: Nissan Micra K11. Published 01 June 2018. The first Nissan Micra was a good car, make no mistake, but while it excelled in the reliability stakes, it suffered from two traits common to Japanese cars of the era. First, it wasn't great when it came to corrosion, and second, it was slightly devoid of character

Nissan Micra Forum - Home Faceboo

The new Nissan Micra will start from £11,995 when it goes on sale in the UK in March. Topping the range at £17,295 will be Tekna trim, while the range is kicked off by Visia, before progressing. Nissan Micra K13 1.2 Visia. Specs. With a fuel consumption of 5 litres/100km - 56 mpg UK - 47 mpg US (Average), 0 to 100 km/h (62mph) in 13.7 seconds, a maximum top speed of 106 mph (170 km/h), a curb weight of 2172 lbs (985 kgs), the Micra K13 1.2 Visia has a naturally-aspirated Inline 3 cylinder engine, Petrol motor Forum Member 24/04/10 - 22:33 in Advice #1 Hi guys, we have a 2003 Nissan Micra SVE, and the aerial is on top of the car in the middle, and we want to take it to a carwash.. Nissan has given the Micra a thorough makeover. The updated hatchback will go on sale in Mexico as the Nissan March. As part of the update, the Micra gets Nissan's V-Motion grille at the front and sleek LED headlights. The redesigned front fascia is a far cry from the quirky styling of its predecessor Nissan has updated its popular Micra city car for 2021, introducing a more efficient engine and reworking its trim levels.. Replacing the outgoing petrol and diesel offerings, the revised Micra's.

2015 Nissan Micra 4dr HB Auto SV Selling my Nissan Micra SV, 2015, in great condition, mileage under 82k, priced at $7,800 for a quick sale. I bought it from a long-time family friend who works at a car dealership, owned it for less than 9 months, and drove it around the city only - thanks lockdown! It has.. 3.7 out of 5 3.7. SEAT. Ibiza Hatchback. 4.6 out of 5 4.6. Written by Tom Wiltshire on 25 March 2020. The Nissan Micra has been around since 1993 and since then has developed an enviable reputation as a reliable, dependable and practical supermini. Until the current model launched in 2017, though, it wasn't a particularly desirable one

Our verdict on the Nissan Micra Tekna 1.2. The latest Micra is a clever product that is clearly designed to be as broad as possible in its appeal. It has all the innocent charm of the previous generations and, although the design is more conservative, it will still attract buyers on looks alone. The obvious build quality, refinement and ease of. Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 2, 2010. Hi, I have a Nissan Micra SVE Auto 1.4 2004 model. It's recently been in the garage for a service. The mechanic disconnected the battery & afterwards input the radio code incorrectly. Even though I have the code, I can't put it in as I now have an 'error' message saying 'wait 1 hr' which I can't get rid. The Nissan Micra used to be the mainstay of learners, new drivers and thrifty motorists. But then Nissan made a mess of it with the dull 2010 model. Fortunately, the 2017 model is a huge improvement in all areas. The looks divide opinion - we're not huge fans we must say - but it does at least stand out

Nissan Micra Is An Attractive Buy RMS Motoring Foru

1. The complete list of compatible roof racks for your 2016 Nissan Micra 5 Door (Canada Only). Lowest prices online, guaranteed
  2. Nissan Micra C+C - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for all model years of Nissan Micra C+C. Choose a model year to begin narrowing down the correct tire siz
  3. >The previous Micra wasn't a japanese car either, it was built in Sunderland >as is the current model. >The current Micra chassis was developed with Renault, not bought in from >them and the only Renault engine used in it is the diesel. Yes, it was built in sunderland, but to Japanese specs. It was a car of extraordinay quality
  4. Michael. The Micra could take a 22 and a 21 suitcase in the trunk, but not in a conventional layout. However, it might have been able to hold the two upright, like my subsequent car, a smaller.
  5. 01/02/11 - 18:21 #8. Service intervals can be varied on the Micra, If they set it at 12,000 then you can use that if you like, but myself as a Nissan technician, do an intermediate service at 9,000 miles and a major service at 18,000 miles. It depends on the mileage you do normally. To get your radio code, ask at the main dealer if they have it.

Nissan Micra / March coming to US? lespace Member Posts: 9. April 2002. in Nissan. There is a rumor that the latest redesign of the Nissan Micra (euro) or March (asia) will be sold in the US. Is there any truth to this? I would love to have one for a city car. I drive a paltry Metro for just that purpose and want an upgrade but not at the price. whats wrong with Nissan Micra's? image problem maybe, well people grow a pair and get over it. I might have one next time (one of the new shape ones) and its far from my 2nd car. I might consider the Honda Jazz as well, which i bet will also be flamed for being slow, slow, slow, for OAPs, and, O yes, slow

2015-2018 Nissan Micra Used Vehicle Review - AutoTrade

2008 Nissan Micra review | CarAdviceNissan Micra C+C 2005 - Car Review | Honest John

Micra-meets, cruises, dyno days, track days, bbqs etc. Mon 17 Mar 2014 01:12:09 PM. 70. 1196. K12 & K13 Micra / March. Discussion surrounding Nissan's newer versions of the micra. Tue 07 Oct 2014 10:44:52 PM Europe - Nissan Primera or Micra - I am about to rent a car from AutoEurope and need an automatic transmission. Choice appears to be Nissan Micra or Primera. My driving will be just a couple of. Nissan Micra K12 - Car isn't starting. We've got a 52 plate Nissan Micra SVE and its not starting up. This has happened the second time in past week or so. The first time I jump started it and it started working. But yesterday I left it for jump start for at least 10 minutes but nothing is happening. When I tried to turn it on yesterday there was nothing on the dashboard We have got our hands on the all-new Nissan Micra. Here are the first impressions of the baby Nissan that will go on sale on July 14. To start with, the car looks quite exciting in the flesh, especially from the front. The nose has a sporty and well rounded look to it, with its forward-thrusting grille and setback headlamp pods

Nissan Micra K12 2003 - Car Review | Honest John

Read the definitive Nissan Micra 2021 review from the expert What Car? team. Check specs, prices, performance and compare with similar cars the new Nissan MICRA is an exceptional car to drive. Nissan Intelligent driving systems make your journey safer and more pleasurable every time. Hill Start Assist (HSA): Holds the vehicle when stationary - without the driver needing to keep a foot on the brake or apply the parking brake Hi I recently get in possession of Micra 2003 but the previous owner didn't know the code for the radio can anyone help me with this please please. That's the radio details. BP234631982131. 7642346318

Nissan Forum Since 2002 Nissan Forums is the go to place to talk about your favorite Nissan model, including the Rogue, Maxima, Altima and even sports cars like the 370Z and 200SX. 1.4M posts 136.6K member Hi Guys, going through hell since changing battery on my Micra 2005. Can anyone please help with the radio code: Serial BP3349 5 8115620. (the other number: 635 123 392 STSN) I have over the last few weeks tried several of the codes from this forum without any luck, the one hour feature is driving me mad ;- (

Nissan Micra 2003 - Car Review | Honest JohnNissan Micra Sport - K11 - 1

Of those 3, the Micra is easily the best and I normally don't like Nissan. Reasons is, its actually somewhat quick as its the only one of the 3 that's 4-cylinder. Extremely easy to maneuver and easy to see out of it Hello everyone. Can someone give me a code for my radio Nissan micra 2009. Sr number 5299777 device Number 7612830003 date 30.39.30 thank you in a advance Join Date: Mar 2012. Posts: 288. Share. Tweet. #6. 21-08-2012, 05:40 PM. Nice Micra man, I also use on as a daily driver. One question though, I've also been planning some performance upgrades to mine, and I don't want to do an engine swap, since I have a low mileage 1.0L that has great fuel economy Nissan knows they have problems with this transmission, otherwise they would have never been forced to extend the warranty on 2003 - 2010 Nissan's for 10 years or 120,000 miles or the 2012 - 2020.